Energy Improvements Don’t Stop with Savings on Your Utility Bills!
The American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy (ACEEE) lists many other benefits:
1) reduced maintenance material costs
2) avoided procurement costs
3) reductions in facility expenses
4) operations and maintenance savings
5) enhanced productivity
6) higher product quality
7) improved home environment
8) improved capital value
9) risk abatement
10)various tax relief
Studies of industrial energy savings valued at 44% all the way up to 122%.
Time to reap all the benefits for your home and family!